Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY

Ok so today was...
VALENTINE'S DAY!!
And while it spells romance for some, it also spells BUSY for some of us! We Interactors of Sri Garden had to prepare some gifts for our Valentine sales.

We had orders from students all over the school to send chocolates and roses to their loved ones :) and also only ONE weekend to get them all done!

And so almost everyone (except me) in Interact spend their Sunday at Britney's house, wrapping and writing out the gifts. I couldnt go as Mummy said I must stay at home to babysit my cats..:O

And and TODAY! Although we panicked as we didnt have enough roses, we did a good job handling and delivering the gifts to fellow Sri Gardeners. And by the way, I helped pack the chocolates!

Thanks everyone who helped pack the gifts AND to those who gave me some! You know who you are :D

Hope everyone's had a great Valentine's/Single Awareness Day :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home