Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE WANTED :)

Now, I think it's safe to say that I am officially a fangirl of The Wanted.

I bet most of you wouldn't know who or what is The Wanted. It is actually a British boyband consisting of 5 talented (and very gorgeous) lads- Max, Siva, Jay, Tom and Nathan!

I first found out about them through Twitter, when they were one of the trending topics (or TTs) worldwide. I remembered seeing that Nathan Sykes was the name of one of the band members. And as my friend, Dev was having an obsession with Oli Sykes (of the band Bring Me The Horizon) I asked her "Does Oli have a brother called Nathan?" She replied no..

But I was curious about this band. After Youtube-ing and Wikipedia-ing them, I realize that they are a REALLY talented boyband with potential to make it big in the music industry. And, yes, Nathan Sykes isn't related to Oli Sykes. Just so you know :)

That basically explains my first encounter with The Wanted! I highly recommend you guys to listen to some of their songs, they have some pretty decent music. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home